The Industry's Best Gather for The WOMMA Summit in New York City
TALK360° | The WOMMA Summit kicked off this week where over 380 attendees are learning to better understand their customers and how to create truly engaging brand experiences. Summit features the latest trends and tools, insights from marketing innovators, and how industry-leading brands are using word of mouth, social media and influencer marketing to gain deeper customer insights, build personalized high-performance campaigns, and better manage content and visual assets.
This year's keynotes include:
- Cynthia Collins, Editor, Social Media, The New York Times
- Paul Kontonis, Chief Marketing Officer, WHOSAY
- Brandon Rhoten, VP, Head of Advertising, Media, Social Media and Digital, The Wendy's Company
- Jeff John Roberts, Law, Tech & Cyber Reporter, Fortune Magazine
- Jessica Rodriguez, EVP & Chief Marketing Officer, Univision
- Emanuel Rosen, Author and Speaker
- Brian Stelter, Host, Reliable Sources & Senior Media Correspondent, CNN
Ensure FTC Compliance with WOMMA Online Courses
Ethics matters in social media marketing. WOMMA has developed three new courses to ensure everyone who uses social media on behalf of a brand or employer is able to do so ethically, legally and consistently through industry best practices.
Whether you’re a marketing professional, a content creator, an influencer or an employee who uses social media on behalf of your employer, it’s critical to understand how to use social media responsibly for compliance with federal and state laws and regulations – as well as maintaining ethics, integrity, credibility and trust with audiences.