WOMMA’s membership base is comprised of some of the most innovative brands, agencies and service providers committed to progressing the word of mouth marketing industry through advocacy, education and ethics. As industry experts and the most talented practitioners, they provide a wealth of knowledge and insight to help other members and organizations become successful.
Member-hosted online webinars are an excellent way to share your knowledge and expertise on a WOMM topic. They’re also a great way for you to showcase your company as part of WOMMA’s ever-expanding educational curriculum. WOMMA Webinars are free to attend.
Want to host a webinar? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 312.577.7610.
The Inside Scoop on WOMMA 2017 Events, Trainings, & Resources
Wednesday March 29, 2017 | 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM CDT
Curious what WOMMA events, trainings, and resources you can take advantage of this year? Join the WOMMA Team and board members for an overview of our top events and brand new offerings.
This webinar will cover:
- WOMMA Summit - The premier gathering for word of mouth and social media marketing leaders this April 26-27 in New York.
The 12th Annual WOMMY Awards this April 26 in NY
- The 2017 TALK Tour, 5 half-day programs in Austin, New York, Washington D.C., Chicago, & San Francisco that include a mix of case studies from top brands, the latest trends in influencer and advocacy marketing, and meaningful networking with industry leaders.
- WOMMA University- Online courses for brand & agency marketers, content creators & influencers, and HR leaders & employees to help anyone who uses social media on behalf of a brand or an employer to do so legally and consistently with FTC regulations.
- Ethics Assessment Checklist- A new tool exclusively for WOMMA members and partners to promote compliance with FTC regulations around disclosure.
- The WOMMA Guide to Influencer and Advocacy Marketing- Coming April 2017, the Guide contains the latest on influencer and advocacy marketing, its ROI, accurate measurement of word of mouth campaigns, and proper disclosure when engaging influencers.
2017 "State of the Creator Economy" Study on Influencer & Content Marketing
Wednesday April 12, 2017 | 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM CDT
When it comes to effectiveness, Influencer Marketing and Content Marketing has been cited as driving the most value compared to all other forms of marketing and advertising investment made last in the year. Join IZEA Chief Operating Officer, Ryan Schram, as he presents findings from the 2017 "State of the Creator Economy" study. Conducted in partnership with research firms, The Right Brain Consumer Consulting and Halverson Group, this study is the most comprehensive, independent view of both the influencer and content marketing industries from the vantage points of creators, consumers, and marketers.
Public Trust Is in Crisis, but Your Brand Doesn't Have to Be: Why Influencer Marketing Is The Answer
Wednesday April 19, 2017 | 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM CDT
The 2017 Edelman Trust Barometer reveals that across all four key institutions — business, government, NGOs, and media – public trust is at an unprecedented low. In the marketing world, we are scrambling to answer: who do customers trust?
Their social peers.
“A person like yourself” is now as credible as an academic or technical expert, and far more credible than a CEO or government oﬃcial, implying that the primary axis of communications is now horizontal or peer-to-peer.”