“Pointing Fingers: What happens now after Fyre Festival?”
June 14, 2017 | 8:30 AM - 12:00 PM | Chicago, IL | Request an invitation
Join 100 of your peers in downtown Chicago for a half-day networking and educational event showcasing the brightest word-of-mouth and social media marketing industry thought leaders. This event will cover the social media marketing campaign leading up to the failed event and if the influencers or the festival planners are really to blame. Our diverse group of speakers will also answer these questions:
- Who is accountable when the product doesn’t live up to expectations - the influencer or the brand?
- Why is transparency and FTC compliance non-negotiable in WOM marketing
- How does your brand work with influencers to build on a product's success vs. using expecting influencers to create it?
Featured Speakers include:
- Andrew Caravella, Vice President, Marketing – Sprout Social
- Luka Dukich, Digital Content and Social Manager – Chicago Bulls
- Megan Grabowski, Senior Manager, Partnership Marketing – Chicago Bulls
- Emily Sobol, Vice President – Ipsos Social Media Exchange
This is a free event and space is limited. Registration is required.
The WOMMA TALK Tour brings exciting opportunities to Think, Advocate, Lead and Know to key locations around the country. Loaded with essential information about Influencer & Advocacy Marketing, Research & Measurement, or Ethics & Compliance, these sessions also deliver lively face-to-face networking to senior-level marketers in the trenches.
Additional TALK Tour cities include:
TALK Influence @Lithium, San Francisco
Wednesday, September 13, 2017 - Request an invitation
TALK Influence @ Ogilvy, New York
Thursday, October 26, 2017 - Request an invitation
TALK Ethics @ Holland & Knight, Washington, DC
Wednesday, November 8, 2017 - Request an invitation
Want to Sponsor the WOMMA TALK Tour or an Individual TALK Event?
Contact WOMMA Director of Development Leah Marshall at firstname.lastname@example.org to customize a sponsorship package to achieve your marketing goals, or download the 2017 WOMMA Sponsorship Guide here.
- WOMMA TALK Influence Chicago 2017 - May 24, 2017
- Announcement: WOMMA Leadership Transition - May 22, 2017
- New Member Spotlight: SOME Center for Employment Training - May 19, 2017
- New Member Spotlight: Influenster - May 2, 2017
- TALK Tour Austin 2017 - April 20, 2017
- Open for Public Comment: WOMM Measurement Guidelines - April 4, 2017
- New Member Spotlight: Boden Agency - January 17, 2017
- 2017 WOMMA Driving Engagement Award Submissions are Now Open! - December 19, 2016
- Preview of 2017 WOMMA Events & Programs - December 13, 2016
- WOMMA Peer-to-Peer Councils: Making an Impact on the Industry - October 7, 2016