By Pat McCarthy, Social Media Coordinator/Blog Editor, WOMMA
WOMMA Summit 2011 has come and gone. Hundreds of attendees, dozens of presenters and four invigorating Keynotes later, our attendees hit the blogosphere.
We've been aggregating blog posts about Summit 2011 on our Delicious page (25 and counting). Here are some of the choice posts:
Paid, Earned, Owned Media
Fred Han of Net Shelter Technology Media wrote about the Paid, Earned, Owned Media panel.
Simon Mainwaring's We First Keynote
Shelley Stevens of Waggener Edstrom summarized Simon Mainwaring's Keynote.
Agency Enigma posted some great video takeaways. See them all.
Listen, Trust, & Advocate
Our friends at Janrain wrote up their 8 key takeaways from Summit 2011.
The Whole Run-Down
Steve Hershberger of ComBlu wrote a very comprehensive summary of the key Summit 2011 takeaways. From content to measurement, it's all here.
The Magic of Relationships
Robbin Phillips of Brains on Fire found the magic of marketing in relationships. And I think we finally sold her on Las Vegas 🙂
Send us your blog post about Summit 2011!
We absolutely love to see how Summit helped our attendees and their companies. If you wrote about it, comment with a link below.
See you next year! (And at School of WOM next May in Chicago)
- IZEAfest Offers Discounted Tickets for Brand & Agency WOMMA Members - July 13, 2015
- Case Study: How Weight Watchers is Putting People at the Heart of its Marketing - November 14, 2014
- New WOMMA Board of Directors - November 13, 2014
- 4 Marketing to Moms Trends Your Brand Should Follow In 2015 - November 12, 2014
- Reinventing Business in the Social Age - November 11, 2014
- 10 Things to do in Hollywood, California at #WOMMAsummit - November 10, 2014
- Goldilocks and Social Media – Too Much, Too Little and Just Right - November 4, 2014
- Marketing to Millennials: What We Know (Part 1 of 4) - October 31, 2014
- How to Empower Employees to Share Your Brand’s Message - October 29, 2014
- Grappling with Ethical Questions with Some of the Top Minds in Our Industry - October 28, 2014