The Word of Mouth Marketing Association (WOMMA) is the premier organization for marketing professionals in the areas of Influencer & Advocacy Marketing, Ethics & Compliance and Research & Measurement.
Whether you’re a seasoned word of mouth marketing professional or just beginning to tap the incredible potential of word of mouth, WOMMA can help you invigorate the word of mouth and social media strategies that will drive your business forward.
Membership is especially geared to those whose job responsibilities touch the brand through:
WOMMA membership provides all individuals in your organization with access to:
- The inside track on the latest WOMM news, knowledge, technology, and best practices
- Proprietary research insights before they’re released to the public
- Interactive, live events and professional development opportunities
- Networking with peers and potential partners, advisors, and clients through thriving online and offline communities
- Essentials of WOMM ethics and advocacy for the WOMM industry with influencers and lawmakers
- Rich practical resources including standards, industry benchmarking, guidelines and best practices, such as the WOMMA Code of Ethics, Social Media Policy Template, Return on WOM Research, Social Media Measurement Guidelines, Social Media Disclosure Guidelines and Ethical WOM Disclosure Best Practices
With two primary categories of WOMMA membership, you’re sure to find the best fit for your organization.
STANDARD MEMBERSHIP ($4,500)
For companies with 51+ employees, STANDARD MEMBERSHIP offers opportunities to:
- Network, ideate, and problem-solve with industry peers and WOMMA board members through WOMMA Councils (Influencer & Advocacy Marketing, Research & Measurement, and Ethics & Legal), event Host Committees, special projects, and strategic WOMMA initiatives
- Present or speak on an innovative word of mouth campaign, showcase a client success story, or share industry expertise through an educational WOMMA webinar
- Access landmark research, word of mouth marketing certification programs, innovative case studies, educational webinars, social media measurement guidelines and more
- Participate in content collaboration via original research, online education, guest blog posts, and social media posts
- Be considered to host a WOMMA event (i.e. the TALK Tour, Wine Wednesday)
- Receive invitations to attend exclusive WOMMA events, including TALK Tour programs and the annual WOMMY Awards / Hall of Fame Induction
- Enjoy special rate pricing on WOMMA online education, sponsorship packages, and WOMMY Awards submissions
- Include your logo and expanded member profile on the official WOMMA.org website
For companies with 50 or fewer employees there is a SMALL BUSINESS MEMBERSHIP ($2,500)
option, and for nonprofits there is a NONPROFIT MEMBERSHIP ($2,500).
GOVERNING MEMBERSHIP ($10,000)
With a GOVERNING MEMBERSHIP, you’ll join prominent Fortune 500 companies, top global agencies, and influencer platforms to lead the industry as a powerful advocate for and practitioner of ethical word of mouth marketing. At this level, your organization will help drive the word of mouth marketing (WOMM) industry forward through landmark research that quantifies the value of WOM and makes WOMM a vital part of every organization’s marketing investment. You’ll collaborate with the rule-makers and government leaders who regulate word of mouth and establish measurement guidelines. And you’ll showcase the thought leadership of your brand and company.
In addition to all the benefits of Standard Membership, Governing Membership benefits include personalized, unique opportunities to:
- Share industry expertise through WOMMA or at a partner event (i.e. the WOMMA TALK Tour, Social Media Week, Wine Wednesdays, WOMMA webinars, trade media queries, and original research participation)
- Access WOMMA’s staff and board of directors for targeted support on key questions and WOMM challenges
- Showcase your company’s latest research, news, videos, and studies for viewing and download on an expanded member profile page at womma.org and receive contact information / leads generated by all downloads
- Participate in premier content collaboration via original research and industry partner events, as well as WOMMA webinars, guest blog posts, and organizational features
- Attend exclusive WOMMA events, as well as pre- and post-event receptions with board members and speakers, at TALK Tour programs and the annual WOMMY Awards / Hall of Fame Induction
- Enjoy one complimentary WOMMY Awards submission
- Receive logo recognition at WOMMA live events and hosted webinars
*How to submit application
- Right click the Membership Application file to save to your computer desktop.
- Open the Membership Application file in Adobe Acrobat, rather than your browser. [Download the free Reader, if needed, at https://get.adobe.com/reader/]
- Complete the application in Adobe Acrobat or Reader.
- Click the SAVE button to save to your computer.
- Email completed application to email@example.com.
Have problems submitting the application or questions about membership? Contact WOMMA's Membership Department at 312.577.7610 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.