Anticipation is building for the upcoming WOMM Hall of Fame and WOMMY Awards. This gala red carpet event will be held at Morningstar’s state-of-the-art theater in Chicago on Tuesday, November 15, 2016.
It’s important to celebrate the best and brightest in word of mouth marketing to set an example of what can be achieved, to inspire others, and to thank the leaders, pioneers and innovators who have given so much to the industry.
Contrary to what your mom taught you, it’s OK to brag a bit. Really. By creating buzz with WOMMY Awards and the WOMM Hall of Fame, we let the world know about our accomplishments. We not only spread the message about effective and ethical word of mouth marketing, we also expand our community to draw in more WOMM practitioners. Perhaps even more importantly, we educate and energize the next generation of achievers.
Letting others know about our successes helps to raise the profile of the WOMM industry. This year we received entries from countries across the globe, showing word of mouth marketing truly is universal and contagious.
So, get your tickets for the 2016 WOMMY Awards and WOMM Hall of Fame and get ready to rub elbows with the disrupters, visionaries and thought-leaders who are challenging conventions and changing the future of marketing. Cheer on the year's most creative and effective campaigns on marketing's most memorable night. Go ahead, brag a bit.
- Review, Preview - December 9, 2016
- WOMMY Awards and WOMM Hall of Fame: The Importance of Celebrating Successes - October 31, 2016
- 3 Tools that will Shape the Future of WOMM - September 27, 2016
- The WOMMA Code of Ethics – It’s What Sets Us Apart - August 23, 2016
- Is Your WOMM Measuring Up? - July 5, 2016
- Is Social Media Marketing Word of Mouth Marketing? - April 26, 2016
- The 3 Pillars of WOMM - March 9, 2016
- The WOMMA Manifesto - February 9, 2016
- Elevating WOMM - February 4, 2016