Originally posted on The Content Lab
See Alissa live in Chicago at WOMMA's Talkable Brands Exchange on Sept. 22. She'll present Google+...What Brands Need to Know!
- Understanding Key Google+ Features
- Why Should Marketers Care about Google+
- How will Google+ Affect SEO Efforts?
Google has created more than a social media destination with Google+ – but also an opportunity for marketers to enjoy stronger synergy between search and social media.
In the video featured here, iCrossing thought leaders Tarah Feinberg, Matthew Gagen, and Alisa Leonard discuss how marketers will be able to use Google Plus to learn more about their customers with highly refined insights and then improve their search marketing campaigns.
Google Plus is not yet formally open to brands – but as Tarah Feinberg states, it’s important that marketers start learning from Google+ now.
“Understand what’s going on with this platform,” he asserts. “Everything on a personal level can be transferred to a professional level.”
This video is the first in new iCrossing thought leadership series known as iCrossing Real-Time Insights. Through Real-Time Insights, iCrossing provides advice on topical issues to help chief marketing officers build connected brands and businesses. Real-Time Insights are created by the iCrossing Live Media Studio. — David Deal, vice president of marketing, iCrossing
- Join Team WOMMA: Two Open Positions Announced - September 14, 2016
- IZEAfest Offers Discounted Tickets for Brand & Agency WOMMA Members - July 13, 2015
- Case Study: How Weight Watchers is Putting People at the Heart of its Marketing - November 14, 2014
- New WOMMA Board of Directors - November 13, 2014
- 4 Marketing to Moms Trends Your Brand Should Follow In 2015 - November 12, 2014
- Reinventing Business in the Social Age - November 11, 2014
- 10 Things to do in Hollywood, California at #WOMMAsummit - November 10, 2014
- Goldilocks and Social Media – Too Much, Too Little and Just Right - November 4, 2014
- Marketing to Millennials: What We Know (Part 1 of 4) - October 31, 2014
- How to Empower Employees to Share Your Brand’s Message - October 29, 2014