Last month was an exciting one for Extole, as we announced our new CEO Matthew Roche! A seasoned executive and entrepreneur, Matt brings with him more than 15 years in digital marketing software. Prior to Extole, he founded and led companies like Boltnet, Offermatica and Fort Point Partners. Matt’s experience, coupled with Extole’s expertise in referral marketing software, really sets us up to take word of mouth marketing to the next level.
As Extole’s new leader, Matt will be kick-starting his event schedule with WOMM-U in Chicago next week. Extole will be sponsoring the Welcome Reception (get ready for some branded cocktails and a fun giveaway) and we look forward to mixing and mingling with the WOMM-U crowd.
A proud member of WOMMA, we are true believers in the power of word of mouth (WOM) as a profitable marketing and acquisition channel for brands. We look forward to the event and learning about what marketers are doing now to cultivate WOM, as well as what they plan to do in the future. We will also share some stories of our own, like how we are helping retailers like Folica increase their conversion rates to 4X the industry average.
WOMMA’s events always prove to be educational and enlightening. As a software provider in the WOM space, we incorporate new ideas and lessons learned into our strategy as we advance our technology. We’re gearing up for an exciting second half of 2013 and we are thrilled to have Matt on board!
Make sure to stop by Extole’s tabletop and join us for a cocktail at the WOMM-U Welcome Reception. See you there!
- Meet the Newly Elected 2017 WOMMA Board of Directors - November 1, 2016
- WOMMA Announces 2016 Hall of Fame Inductees, WOMMY Awards Finalists - October 3, 2016
- Join Team WOMMA: Two Open Positions Announced - September 14, 2016
- IZEAfest Offers Discounted Tickets for Brand & Agency WOMMA Members - July 13, 2015
- Case Study: How Weight Watchers is Putting People at the Heart of its Marketing - November 14, 2014
- New WOMMA Board of Directors - November 13, 2014
- 4 Marketing to Moms Trends Your Brand Should Follow In 2015 - November 12, 2014
- Reinventing Business in the Social Age - November 11, 2014
- 10 Things to do in Hollywood, California at #WOMMAsummit - November 10, 2014
- Goldilocks and Social Media – Too Much, Too Little and Just Right - November 4, 2014