Calling all auto manufacturers and agencies who work on automotive brands! WOMMA, in partnership with the Chicago Auto Show, wants to see your best social medial campaigns from this year. In its fifth consecutive year, we are excited to announce that submissions for the 2017 WOMMA "Driving Engagement" Award is officially open. We are honoring the automotive brands and agencies that found the most innovative and engaging ways to drive conversations using social media.
Social media campaigns can be submitted now via http://www.chicagoautoshow.com/media/2017-womma-award through Jan. 20. Three finalists will be notified shortly after the submission deadline, and the winning automaker will be invited to prepare a brief presentation regarding the campaign strategy and measurable success during the Driving Engagement Award ceremony during the Chicago Auto Show's Media Preview on Friday, February 10.
In a recent press release, the Chicago Auto Show Chairman Mike McGrath said, "The intent of the Driving Engagement Award is to recognize and applaud auto manufacturers for harnessing the power of social media and, over the five-year partnership, the award process and ceremony has really become a staple of the Chicago Auto Show's Social Media Preview. Our strategic partnership with WOMMA allows us to spread the word far and wide on how automakers successfully connect with their customers on their terms."
"By acknowledging excellence in how leading automotive brands 'drive engagement' with their consumers, we aim to celebrate the most creative and effective social media and word of mouth marketing campaigns of the past year," said Executive Vice President of WOMMA Harvey Morris. "Ultimately, we wish to inspire all automotive brands to put into practice credible, ethical and effective best-in-class word of mouth marketing initiatives that engages consumers even further."
Show us your best work! And join the ranks of Toyota, who won last year with the Family Trails campaign that aimed to empower families to learn together through exploration and adventure. Now through January 20, click here for the submission form and details on the judging criteria.
- TALK Tour Austin 2017 - April 20, 2017
- Open for Public Comment: WOMM Measurement Guidelines - April 4, 2017
- New Member Spotlight: Boden Agency - January 17, 2017
- 2017 WOMMA Driving Engagement Award Submissions are Now Open! - December 19, 2016
- Preview of 2017 WOMMA Events & Programs - December 13, 2016
- WOMMA Peer-to-Peer Councils: Making an Impact on the Industry - October 7, 2016
- Member Spotlight: Morningstar on Building Trust and Innovation - September 29, 2016
- 5 Marketing Must-Reads and Must-Plays This Month - September 26, 2016
- New Member Spotlight: Say Hello to Sprinklr - August 15, 2016
- Did Instagram Stories Kill Snapchat for Influencers? - August 15, 2016