The Word of Mouth Marketing Association (WOMMA) is looking to expand its team with these two positions:
- Director/Manager of Engagement (download job description here)
- Development Manager (based in the NYC area) (download job description here)
WOMMA is building a virtual team that thrives in an open and collaborative work environment. We empower people, giving the support and autonomy needed to succeed. We embrace data to make decisions and overcome challenges. We choose speed over perfection, but not at the expense of quality. We do what we do well, but we’re always looking to make it better. Let us know if you’d like to help.
Some key skills and experiences that you'll need to thrive as a member of Team WOMMA include:
- Ability to operate as an effective tactical, as well as strategic, thinker in a virtual/home office environment.
- Experience with Office 365, Salesforce, GoToMeeting/GoToWebinar, and Basecamp.
- Must possess excellent creative, organizational, verbal and written communications skills.
- Innovative thinker, with a track record for translating strategic thinking into action plans and output.
- Excellent judgment and creative problem solving skills, including negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- Self-reliant, results-oriented, ability to make decisions in a changing environment and anticipate future needs.
- Energetic, flexible, collaborative and proactive; a team player and leader who can positively and productively impact both strategic and tactical administration and financial initiatives.
- Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal and presentation skills and the ability to effectively interface with C-suite marketing executives and Board of Directors.
- Passionate about WOMMA’s mission of advocating the promotion and practice of ethical word of mouth marketing.
WOMMA is an equal opportunity employer and evaluates applicants regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation or identity, disability, or veteran status. We believe a diverse team builds a better product.
Please submit your resume (including your public LinkedIn profile URL) and cover letter to Harvey Morris, WOMMA Executive Vice President, at firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
- Meet the Newly Elected 2017 WOMMA Board of Directors - November 1, 2016
- WOMMA Announces 2016 Hall of Fame Inductees, WOMMY Awards Finalists - October 3, 2016
- Join Team WOMMA: Two Open Positions Announced - September 14, 2016
- IZEAfest Offers Discounted Tickets for Brand & Agency WOMMA Members - July 13, 2015
- Case Study: How Weight Watchers is Putting People at the Heart of its Marketing - November 14, 2014
- New WOMMA Board of Directors - November 13, 2014
- 4 Marketing to Moms Trends Your Brand Should Follow In 2015 - November 12, 2014
- Reinventing Business in the Social Age - November 11, 2014
- 10 Things to do in Hollywood, California at #WOMMAsummit - November 10, 2014
- Goldilocks and Social Media – Too Much, Too Little and Just Right - November 4, 2014