WOMMA's peer-to-peer councils uphold the three pillars of WOMM by creating guidelines, tools, and educational and networking opportunities for ethical and high-standard practices by our members and wider community of marketers. Councils are open to all members, and meet monthly during lively calls that include project updates and hot-topic conversations.
Council projects will not only elevate the expertise and thought leadership of our members, the resources we are developing will have industry-wide impact in setting and maintaining highest ethical standards.
Influencer & Advocacy Marketing Council
Updates to the WOMMA Guide to Influencer & Advocacy Marketing are underway, to be completed for release in Spring, 2017. Members are currently reviewing the 2013 Influencer Guide, considering case studies, technology innovations and new research to be included in the update. Team WOMMA is also coordinating customized guide sponsorship opportunities (more on sponsorships here.)
Ethics & Legal Council
Members recently presented the 2016 updates to the WOMMA Code of Ethics and Standards of Conduct and is currently developing an assessment tool for inclusion in the WOMMA Ethics Toolkit.
Research & Measurement Council
The Council is developing the WOMMA Social Media Measurement Guide, a companion guide to the MRC Social Media Measurement Guidelines, to unveil during Social Media Week Chicago.
Do you have expertise to share? Your voice and skills can serve WOMMA councils and projects. Contact WOMMA Member Relations Manager Michael Pryzbylski at email@example.com if you'd like to know more about joining a council.
- The Unmetric Brand Report: WOMMA Member Campaigns We Love (August 2017) - July 28, 2017
- The Unmetric Brand Report: Social Media Campaigns We Love (July 2017) - July 26, 2017
- TALK Influence @ New York 2017 - July 19, 2017
- TALK Influence @ San Francisco 2017 - July 19, 2017
- The Unmetric Brand Report: WOMMA Member Campaigns We Love (July 2017) - July 7, 2017
- WOMMA TALK Influence Chicago 2017 - May 24, 2017
- Announcement: WOMMA Leadership Transition - May 22, 2017
- New Member Spotlight: SOME Center for Employment Training - May 19, 2017
- New Member Spotlight: Influenster - May 2, 2017
- TALK Tour Austin 2017 - April 20, 2017