Want to get the most out of your WOMMA membership?
One of the strongest ways WOMMA brings value to its members is assembling leadership and expertise-sharing through our peer-to-peer councils. Because WOMMA opportunities are open to every employee of member organizations, we welcome all professional levels and professionals from diverse teams to join us in initiatives we know will elevate our Association, your organization and the broader word of mouth and social media marketing industry. Read more about each Council here.
Our Councils have had a strong push this year thanks to the support of new members and committed champions. We meet virtually once a month and would love you and your colleagues to join us.
Many thanks to these committed pacesetters who are creating and executing insightful, invigorating WOMMA work!
The Influencer & Advocacy Marketing Council is updating the WOMMA Influencer Guidebook with compelling case studies, how to ignite an influencer marketing strategy, and fresh takes on employee advocacy.
We welcome our newest members to this Council.
Elly Deutch and Joe Piaskowy, McDonald’s
Melly Ramirez, Honda
Jenny Wilburn and Dianna O’Neill, Coca-Cola
Jenny Heinrich, Edelman
Denielle DelPopolo, Kimberly-Clark
Inga Johnson and Dan Saunders, Experticity
Alex Kevork, Crowdly
Jennifer Bateh, Clever Girls
Patrick Rooney, QUEsocial
Sara White, MillerCoors
Danica Kombol, Everywhere Agency
Lauren Salazar, Weight Watchers
The Research & Measurement Council is developing the WOMMA Guide to Social Media Measurement Standards.
We are grateful for the commitment of time and expertise by this Council's newest members.
Jocelyn Hudak, Clever Girls
Mike Dunsmore, BzzAgent
Kate Davids, Weight Watchers
Dan Sullivan, Crowdly
The Ethics & Legal Council oversees the annual review and update of the WOMMA Code of Ethics and the Standards of Conduct, and develops the Ethics Assessment.
Meet this Council's newest thought leadership.
Mike Bendel, Kimberly-Clark
Lindsay Blane, Publishers Clearing House
Aba Rogers, Coca-Cola
Craig Mersky, Ketchum
Seth Gold, L Gates
Adam Juratovac, Clever Girls
To learn more about the Councils or to join our monthly dial-in meetings, contact Michael at firstname.lastname@example.org
- TALK Tour Austin 2017 - April 20, 2017
- Open for Public Comment: WOMM Measurement Guidelines - April 4, 2017
- New Member Spotlight: Boden Agency - January 17, 2017
- 2017 WOMMA Driving Engagement Award Submissions are Now Open! - December 19, 2016
- Preview of 2017 WOMMA Events & Programs - December 13, 2016
- WOMMA Peer-to-Peer Councils: Making an Impact on the Industry - October 7, 2016
- Member Spotlight: Morningstar on Building Trust and Innovation - September 29, 2016
- 5 Marketing Must-Reads and Must-Plays This Month - September 26, 2016
- New Member Spotlight: Say Hello to Sprinklr - August 15, 2016
- Did Instagram Stories Kill Snapchat for Influencers? - August 15, 2016