A digital marketing weekly podcast with industry interviews on both converting and delighting your customers and audience.
"Before then sportsmen made all their money from hitting a ball in a sporting arena": A tribute to The King, on the course and as one of the earliest sports influencers.
Author and professor Jonah Berger breaks down how the study of psychology can make campaign messaging more contagious. What you already know: "Most word-of-mouth is actually offline." What might make you think: "If we don’t understand the psychology of the customer, it’s hard to use all of that data effectively. The data by itself is just data."
How Viber mixed traditional tactics with influencer campaigns to compete against messaging giants and build a user base of 750 million in just five years.
What else should we be reading, listening to or watching? Share your must-discuss picks for an upcoming 5 Things in the comments here.
Sign up for WOMMA's monthly newsletter to keep up with events, education and our picks for more great word of mouth and social media marketing content.
- WOMMA TALK Influence Chicago 2017 - May 24, 2017
- Announcement: WOMMA Leadership Transition - May 22, 2017
- New Member Spotlight: SOME Center for Employment Training - May 19, 2017
- New Member Spotlight: Influenster - May 2, 2017
- TALK Tour Austin 2017 - April 20, 2017
- Open for Public Comment: WOMM Measurement Guidelines - April 4, 2017
- New Member Spotlight: Boden Agency - January 17, 2017
- 2017 WOMMA Driving Engagement Award Submissions are Now Open! - December 19, 2016
- Preview of 2017 WOMMA Events & Programs - December 13, 2016
- WOMMA Peer-to-Peer Councils: Making an Impact on the Industry - October 7, 2016